Driving Directions to Imperial & Riverside County Acreage
Just take a note Eagle View Lots and Land, asks that you please:
- Have a full tank of gas!
- Bring plenty of water.
- 4 wheel drive highly recommended
- Until you are familiar with the area, please stay on the main roads.
- ALSO PLEASE NOTE; there are NO SERVICES once you leave the interstate; i.e. gas stations, fast food, stores.
The distance from our land to:
- San Diego is 246 miles away
- Palm Springs is 110 miles away
- El Centro is 156 miles away
- Los Angeles is 206 miles away
- The distance to California’s state capital, Sacramento, is 519 miles. (As the crow flies).
From Palm Springs, CA take
- Interstate 10 EAST approximately 85 miles to the WILEY’S WELL ROAD and Rest Area.
- Exit the I-10 onto WILEY’S WELL ROAD
- Proceed SOUTH on WILEY’S WELL ROAD for 8.6 miles
- Note: About 1/3 of the way south on Wiley’s Well Road, continue straight onto the gravel road, do not go right! Proceed for the remaining 2/3 of the way to WILEY’S WELL CAMPGROUND. This is a public campground with picnic tables and parking for RV’s.
- Proceed just past the entrance to Bradshaw Road.
- Turn RIGHT onto the Bradshaw Road for 11.9 miles
At this point, you are now in the area where our properties begin. Note, we own many parcels that are scattered in a 6×6 mile radius. You are above the top center of the square that is marked below as “ACREAGE” All of the property that we are offering for sale is located in this area. Most of our land is Southwest and Southeast of where you are located.
You will notice other roads that go in several directions as you are traveling on Bradshaw Road and in the next several hundred yards beyond this point. These are the roads that you will be using to travel to the individual area where your property is located. You will see many rock monuments that are making property as you proceed.
Before you head out to visit the area of our acreage, please note that it is strongly recommended that you use a 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE especially if you are going to do further exploring or go tot your individual property. To return, the BEST WAY is to return the way that you came. There are no other ways in and out, this is the best way until you are more familiar with the area. Be sure to take adequate water for each person that is making the trip.